Deploying the SchoolsFocus paltform fior your school is a breeze! This can be completed in 3 simple stages
Stage 1 - File a request
1. The process can be initiated from the home page by clicking on Get started link on the navbar.
2. Fill the sign-up form and provide your referral code if you have any. Learn more about our referral programme.
3. Accept our terms and conditions and click on to submit your request. At this point, we have created a subscriber account for you which you may use to manage your SchoolsFocus subscription. You may check your email for the details of this account.
Stage 2 - Complete the Request
After submitting your request, you should then see the page to provide the necessary information required to complete your rerquest. If you do not have any of the required informations available at the moment you may click the button at the bottom of the page. Then you may proceed with this stage later by logging in with your subscriber account.
4. Provide the School/Institution Information: The Technical contact person detail is the person we’ll be working with to discuss any technical details that may arise. This maybe the Head of a school’s ICT unit. Click “Next” to proceed to the next step.
5. Setup and Subscription Options: Select the packages you need and the subscription plan you want. Click "Next"
6. Activate your Portal: Make a minimum deposit of N10,000 to your subscription wallet to activate your portal account. To make this deposit click the activate now option and enter the amount you want to deposit to your wallet. To skip this at this time and use the 14 day trial version, click the activate later option. Click "next" to move to stage 3
Stage 3 - Make Payment
Depending on the options you selected in the previous steps, you should see the payment summary and the due amount you have to pay. Click "Proceed" to make any due payments. Click Proceed. You should then be taken to your live portal.