Examinatons here refers to the exams written at the end of terms. By default, every term created in the system has an exam assigned to it. In most cases, there is no other action required.
If you need to create any other exams apart from the default end of term exams, you may do so in the following steps
1. First navigate to exams page by Clicking Exams menu and selecting the Examinations link.
Exams Management Page
2. Click the Add Exam button to open the creation form
The creaton form
3. Enter the details of the exam and click save
To edit an exam,
1. Navigate to the exam and click Edit.
2. Make the changes and click Update
Only the manually added exams can be deleted. To delete an exam
1. Click the delete button and confirm the prompt.